Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Alfalfa 2005

When I got out of the shower this morning I noticed it but I decided not to worry. When I was drying my hair this morning I tried not to notice it and tried not to worry, but now that I am trying to put gel in my hair there is no avoiding it. I have a semi-large chunk of hair that, no matter what I do to it or how much product I put in it, will not lie down and behave. I am 2005's version of Alfalfa and there is nothing I can do about it.
My hair has never been the type to behave and look fashionable but this is unacceptable! I have very short hair and it should look cool and Sharon Stone-like but instead most days I end up with a little rooster tail that has bewcome the bain of my existance! Why can't I be like normal people and suffer with a Mullet???? Anything is better than this!!!

1 comment:

shebytches said...

trust me, the alfalfa look is much better than a mullet... spike up all of your hair and make it look like it was on purpose!!! at least you have a great haircut... mine looks like it went through the meat grinder... actually a meat grinder hair cut would have looked better...

xo c