Monday, January 09, 2006

Desperate for a Job

Anybody out there looking for a writer/receptionist/office admin Goddess? If so, would you please give me a job??? I am so tired of looking that I am almost ready to give up completely and accept the inevitable: that I am going to be a a gym recpetionist for the rest of my cursed life!
Working in a gym wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to deal with bone headed neanderthals who try and pick me up every day. I have had so many encounters that could be construed as sexually harrassing in the last two years that I could seriously write a book about my job. The worst thing about it is the fact that my boss is in on it. I can't even count the times he has come up to me and asked if I got laid last night. He thinks it's a joke...I think he's a dumb ass.
Why is it that men lose all their brain cells when they enter a gym environment? Is it because their egos suck up all the air or do they let their muscles do the talking?
Will someone please put me out of my misery? Take pity on me...give me a normal job! Preferably one that doesn't require me to threaten the clients with lawsuits if they don't leave me alone!

1 comment:

shebytches said...

men are stupid.. there it is in a nutshell and though it might seem like you are stuck, you aren't... soon we will be working for ourselves, spending our days writing and sipping coffee and having intellectual conversations... without men around! We all have to stay positive!!!